Kleos is offering a remarkable shift in global geo-located intelligence gathering capability from Space.
Kleos Space Will Launch, Own And Operate The Data Collecting Space Infrastructure
WHAT IS THE COMPANY’S STRATEGY?
Kleos will launch, own and operate Low Earth Orbit (LEO) Satellites that will orbit the Earth collecting data on radio transmissions from devices such as Marine and Land Based very high frequency (VHF) devices. Kleos will then operate its satellite infrastructure to generate commercial geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) and signals intelligence data (SIGINT) data and sell the Data as a Service (DaaS) internationally via subscription to government agencies, the intelligence community, end users, or businesses interested in locating threats, assets, targets or emergency beacons/those in distress.
The DaaS product will be a valuable and powerful tool for government ministries and commercial companies working in fields of security, maritime protection, border control, environment protection, search and rescue and insurance. Kleos has commenced discussions with Government agencies and corporations in relation to potential sales contracts.
Due to significant cornerstone interest we advise clients to bid early - we anticipate closing the offering before the official date.
INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- $41 billion dollar global ISR (Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance) with Kleos having a first mover advantage in providing a space based ISR capability.
- Luxembourg government and UK DOD early backers in the form of +3m euro in grant funding
- Proven management team with extensive space component and mission manufacturing through parent company Magna Parva
- Clear revenue pipeline with a view to lock in DaaS contracts prior to launch of satellite
- Strong commercial interest from both government agencies and commercial corporations
- Small free float with management locking up shares on performance and escrow
- Strong initial Defence angle which equates to long term and high value customer base
- Low opex cost once satellite launched
SUMMARY OFFER STATISTICS
Andrew Bowyer co-founded Space technology firm Magna Parva in 2005 and subsequently co-founded Kleos Space, leading the Company’s strategy and execution since inception. Andrew has held...Read more...
Miles Ashcroft has been a director at Kleos since its inception on 6 June 2017. Miles co-founded Space engineering company Magna Parva in 2005, and co-founded Kleos Space as a spin-out from...Read more...
David Christie was appointed as the non-executive directior on 26 March 2018. David is the Chief Strategy Officer, General Counsel and Company Secretary of ASX listed iSelect Ltd (ASX:...Read more...
Erik Tyler joined Kleos in September 2017 as a Director and became an Executive Director in 22 March 2018. Erik is the Managing Director of Kleos Space Asia Pacific and is integral to...Read more...
Bradley Saxby was appointed Chief Financial Officer in April 2018. Bradley is responsible for supporting the Directors in relation to the strategic decisions and overseeing future funding...Read more...