Raiden Resources Limited provides investors with access to one of the world’s prolific Copper and Gold Belts in Europe with first mover advantage on multiple, high quality projects
Providing access to the world class Tethyan Belt
- Raiden Resources Limited plans to rapidly advance a successful portfolio of projects in the West Tethyan Metallogenic Belt of Eastern Europe through discovery, acquisitions and partnerships
- Further early stage & advanced opportunities in the pipeline within Serbia & neighbouring countries in the Prolific Copper and Gold Belts of Eastern Europe
- Multiple projects at various stages of development Competitive advantage gained through years of regional targeting and reconnaissance
- Identified and acquired new Cu-Au porphyry and epithermal and skarn mineralisation targets within the Tethyan Metallogenic Belt
- Active discussions with potential strategic partners to co-fund the exploration and development of specific projects and to acquire opportunities under review
Globally Significant and Underexplored Region
- World class geology – numerous historical Tier one deposits, recent Tier one discoveries.
- Favourable regulatory structure:
- No restrictions on foreign ownership
- no government participation
- 15% corporate tax rate
- 5% NSR royalty
- Modern mining law - exploration (3+3+2 years then exclusive right to mining licence)
- Low energy costs – approx. $0.07 / kwh
- Well serviced network of roads/rail linking mines to various port & smelters
- All projects well serviced by roads, power and near rail
- Granted EU candidate status (March 2012)
- Highly Skilled and cost competitive workforce
- Well established mining industry with large, modern open pit and underground mines operating
South African/Serbian geologist with twelve years international experience in exploration, mining, project generation and start ups on five continents. Previous experience included stints...Read more...
German/Australian mining professional with over twenty years experience, who held numerous high profile management positions with a number of junior explorers and major development...Read more...
Mr Davy is an Accountant with over 15 years’ experience. His experience is broad having working in Oil and Gas, Resources, Property, Food Distribution, Restaurants and startup Technology...Read more...
Mr Young is a Chartered Accountant and has completed the Insolvency Education Program at the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association. Nicholas commenced his career in...Read more...