Targeting manganese, lithium, gold-copper and rare earth mineralisation for clean energy storage applications.
- Low enterprise value of approx. A$1.3m post-listing providing material leverage to near-term news flow
- Capital raising of $4.5 million
- Exposure to highly favourable battery tech metals, especially manganese and electrolytic manganese
- Large demand growth from clean-energy applications electric vehicles, off-the-grid power systems and other energy storage applications will require significant amounts of manganese
- Compelling tenements in established Gascoyne and Pilbara mining regions of Western Australia
- Experienced board and management with project delivery expertise and deep capital markets networks
Pure Minerals has identified a movement towards utilising cheaper input materials in lithium battery manufacture and energy storage technology. The end users in electric vehicles, utilities and technology sectors are actively developing the “next generation” of batteries containing manganese as a key ingredient. The manganese industry is highly concentrated and in need of disruption
• >70% of global resources in South Africa
• 97% of global electrolytic manganese metal production in China
• Vertically-integrated end users will be drivers of change
PM1 is a mineral exploration company and intends to acquire 100% of the issued capital of Pure Manganese Pty Ltd (Pure Manganese). Pure Manganese has secured two exploration licence applications for projects prospective for manganese (Battery Hub project) and has an agreement in place to acquire 80% of Mineral Developments Ltd (MDV), which holds 4 Western Australian exploration licenses (Lithium, Gold and Copper), as well an agreement to acquire a further South Australian exploration licence (Lithium and Uranium) from a third party. Each of these agreements is conditional upon settlement of the acquisition.
Corporate advisor with over 15 years’ experience in domestic and international legal, financial and corporate matters. Advises ASX listed companies on a range of corporate matters with...Read more...
More than 18 years’ experience in mining, geology, mining equity research, investment banking, private equity investing and corporate development in Australia, Canada and the USA. Previous...Read more...
Qualified accountant with over 20 year’s membership with CPA Australia. 20 years providing business analysis and management to BHP, Kraft Foods, Crane Group, Mitre 10 and Schneider...Read more...
With 8 years’ experience in equities trading, corporate restructuring and M&A in the emerging company sector. Currently Director of Red Mountain Mining...Read more...