Developing the Barramine Manganese Project and Lithium Tantalum Nickel and Cobalt assets in Western Australia - Exposure to Base and Strategic Minerals in a world-class mineral province
SHAW RIVER MANAGANESE LIMITED ACN 121 511 886 (ASX:SRR) TO BE RENAMED - ROLEK RESOURCES LIMITED
There is a supplementary prospectus dated 11 December 2018 (Supplementary Prospectus). This Supplementary Prospectus should be read in conjunction with the prospectus dated 11 September 2018 (Prospectus) issued by Rolek Resources Limited ACN 608 047 794 (formerly “Shaw River Manganese Limited”) (Company).
- Developing the Barramine Manganese Project and Lithium Tantalum Nickel and Cobalt assets in Western Australia - Exposure to Base and Strategic Minerals in a known manganese province
- Barramine Manganese Project database includes > $7.2m spent on exploration, ~27,000m drilling, geophysics metallurgical studies
- Exploration projects include tenements prospective for lithium/tantalum, nickel and cobalt
- Sustained increase in price with strong steel demand – there is no substitute for manganese in steel production
- Supply currently in deficit
- New demand from high-tech applications such as electric car batteries, energy storage batteries and solar panels
- A critical link in the lithium-ion battery supply chain
- Added to the US Strategic Minerals stockpile with cobalt, chrome and molybdenum – there is no manganese production in the US
KEY OFFER STATISTICS
Shaw River Manganese Limited ACN 121 511 886 (to be renamed Rolek Resources Limited) (Rolek) has lodged a prospectus to undertake a public offer of 250,000,000 shares at an issue price of $0.02 per share to raise $5,000,000 (before costs) (Offer)(Prospectus). For every 5 shares subscribed for and issued, investors will receive 1 free attaching option, each with an exercise price of $0.04 expiring 3 years from the date of issue. As detailed in the Prospectus, Rolek has entered into a conditional binding agreement to acquire 100% of the issued shares in Rolhold Pty Ltd (Acquisition). In connection with the Acquisition:
- Rolhold has entered into an option deed to acquire all the shares in Rolek Pty Ltd which holds 6 granted mineral exploration licences and 2 applications for mineral exploration licences in WA, which are prospective for beryllium, lithium, tantalum, nickel and cobalt; and
- Rolbar Pty Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of Rolhold) has entered into a deed of novation, termination and release under which it will acquire the exclusive exploration and mining rights in respect to iron and manganese within mineral exploration licence E45/4368 located in the Pilbara region of WA (FeMn Rights).
Completion of the agreements above will occur simultaneously. Following completion of the Acquisition, Rolek will be a natural resources company with a portfolio of strategic and base metals projects located in the Kimberley, Pilbara, Gascoyne and Murchison regions of Western Australia. The company’s focus and vision will be to maximise shareholder value through the expansion of its resource base, development of its advanced Barramine Manganese Project and targeted exploration of its other strategic mineral projects.
The location of the projects Rolek will acquire are detailed in the map below:
Mr Innes is currently involved in the energy industry and has had 27 years’ experience in the mining, minerals processing and power generation industry both in Australia and overseas....Read more...
Mr Stuart is a geologist by profession with experience in both the finance and mining industries. He holds an Honours degree in Geology, is a Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of...Read more...
(B.Sc. (Hons), MAusIMM) Mr Algar has over 24 years’ experience in the mining industry spanning underground and open-cut mining operations, greenfields exploration, project development and...Read more...